hero-logo@2x

Our Team

Refinery_Web-Res_149

Jason

Kelly

Refinery_Whitney_003

Kat

Allison

IMG_1652

Gabby_Profile_picture 2

" We are a team. Unlike other salons or shops, we do not double book appointments. We use the time to give our guests the best possible service we can provide. We remain grounded, and use each team member as a weapon in our arsenal of awesomeness.

Our Studio

An Edgy and Rustic Feel, with Chill and Soothing Vibes

Our Services

We love what we do. We're dedicated to our craft. We strive to be different.

Women

Color (Root touch up, Single process color)

$90+

Lightening (Balayage, Highlights)

$175+

Please Note

Base price listed… prices vary by stylist.

Keratin Treatments require consultation Corrective color requires consultation

All prices subject to change for hair length & density, and time required.

All color services include blowout.

Keratin Treatments Available

Price disclosed at consultation

Men

Happy Clients

We Love Our Clients!

The Refinery Hair Studio is the ONLY PLACE I will go from this point forward. Not only can Meagan cut curly hair but she can combine elegance with edgy. From the moment I walked in the atmosphere was amazing, I was greeted with a glass or red wine and transported to Hair Nirvana.

Heidi Breslow

via Facebook

Best hair salon I've ever been to in my life. I actually enjoy getting my hair cut now. Excellent service, Bud is the best! If I ever had to move I would probably travel just to get my hair done here. You can't replace small business with good vibes, with a corporate chain company that more than likely doesn't care about anything other than money.

Katie Zdunski

via Google Local

Very cool place in a great location. Christian did an awesome job on my side shave! It was no big deal - like he did that kind of cut all the time. I was nervous trying a new place for a big change haircut, but I made the right choice!

Lisa Replogle

via Facebook

Dopest beats, chillest beers, freshest cuts! Great atmosphere and awesome staff. Actually look forward to getting my hair cut and my hair is thinning... says a lot!

Eric Lluna

via Facebook

If you're looking for the best place for a haircut or beard trim, this is the place to go! Friendly and professional staff, who are practiced in modern cutting edge style and classic traditional cuts. Unlike other salons they value their clients and DO NOT double book. They also serve you beer or coffee during your appointment.

Rhae Soleil

via Google Local

Bud has been styling my hair (balayage highlights and cut) for a few years now. We've tried a variety of cuts and I've loved every one of them! My favorite part is that the team works together and they consult with each other, constantly learning and enjoying what they do!

Carrie Hermany

via Facebook

Went for my first ever salon hair cut and Trisa was amazing! I told her I wanted it left long with layers and told her to do the rest. I absolutely love my hair, she took her time and it turned out better than I ever thought!! Love this place and the people that work here!!

Lauren Odorisio

via Facebook

Awesome staff, chill atmosphere, great music selection and they wine and dine you with some great refreshments! I've since moved 2 hours away but still travel to get my hair cut by Christian when I'm in town to see my parents. Christian and all the staff cater your needs and wants. I'd recommend them to anyone male or female!

Cody Michaels

via Facebook

Some times getting your hair cut is like walking into that crazy gym where everyone is in on a joke but you... Not today! I was greeted and made to feel comfortable as soon as I walked in, my stylist Trisa listened to me and with uncanny perception knew what I was looking for. I am happy with my haircut and pleased with my experience. I can't wait to go back!

Debbie Reichert

via Facebook

Amazing studio! I felt relaxed from the time I walked in, Megan did a wonderful job with my cut and I look forward to my color appointment in a few weeks; such a talented group with a great space and good vibe, I look forward to many more!

Kristine Ferrick Blakely

via Facebook

Love Trisa and all the time she puts in to making my curly mess manageable!

Suzanne Delaney Barnes

via Facebook

Easily the best experience I have had at any barber shop/hair studio in West Chester. The owner is an awesome guy and they really do cut your hair as if it was their own. I would HIGHLY recommend getting your hair cut here.

Jesse Gold

via Facebook

  • Tuesday - Friday9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
  • Saturday10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Sunday10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • MondayLimited hours

Consultations

Stop in and introduce yourself, we'd be glad to discuss your hair with you.

Cancellation Policy

We pride ourselves on the time we commit to each and every client. One at a time, all the time. This allows us to give the best service possible with the utmost creativity. For this reason our time is valuable. We ask that you respect our time by calling to let us know if you need to reschedule or are going to be late. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and respect for our time. Our procedures for tardiness and absentee appointments are as follows:

  • After 15 minutes if we do not hear from you, your appointment time will be given to another client.
  • Appointments must be cancelled within 24 hours of appointment. Failure to cancel within 24 hours will result in a charge of 25% of your scheduled service.
  • After two no call/no show appointments, the client's online booking privileges will be suspended, and 50% of the last scheduled/missed services must be paid in order to schedule your next appointment.